Local Gas Safe Ltd Plumbers and heating engineers will always put the safety and health of our customers and staff first ahead of all other considerations. The changing environment of the COVID19 outbreak means that we are constantly responding to government advice and that of the WHO. We have added some extra protocols to ensure everyone’s safety whilst still being able to deliver our emergency plumber service.
Our Gas Safe Heating and plumbing engineers will operate in the following way:
- Staff are instructed that they must self-isolate if they display any symptoms.
- When you book your Engineer, our team will request you to clear the area concerned.
- There will be no handshakes on arrival, our engineer will smile at you behind his mask.
- Our engineers will maintain a safe distance between themselves and you, please assist them with this whilst they are at your property.
- Our Plumbers and Heating engineers that attend your house will be using protective equipment to protect you and them.
- Our central team are constantly providing updated information in respect of hygienic process as we need to update them.
We understand that everyone’s lives are severely disrupted but Local Gas Safe Ltd is endeavouring to provide emergency plumbing service to those that need them in the safest possible fashion. We are here to help. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.